Hi, I am Dr Shiri Elran and I am a paediatrician but I am also a mum of 3 and married to Oren. Back in December 2015, our Family decided to take a break from the hectic western life in Israel and embarked on a trip to the Far East with our children, who were […]
Would you like to talk to a doctor in English?
- When sending the form and for the doctor to reply you will be asked to complete a one off payment of 18$ via PayPal secure website (you can pay via Paypal page with debit or credit card if you do not have a PayPal account)
- The doctor will diagnose the situation via WhatsApp or a video call if needed and advise the following:
- Should you contact a local clinic, chemist or the nearest hospital.
- Prescribe drugs and advise where to buy.
- Follow up the treatment until better.
- A doctor summary will be sent to you via email at the end of the consultation.
- NomadsDoctor is not an emergency service, The doctor will contact you via WhatsApp as soon as possible within a maximum of 8 hours from the moment you submit a contact form, The service does not replace other medical channels available such as local clinics, emergency rooms or calling an ambulance.
1. By using the "Medical Advice for Travelers on Line" service, I am aware that the information and/or guidance given by the service provider is only a preliminary service, which is provided based on the information provided by me during the call, and based on this information only, and with the understanding that counseling and advice is limited because the patient cannot be seen and physically examined.
2. I am aware that the information and/or guidance given to me in the "Medical Advice for Travelers on-Line" service is not intended to constitute a substitute for a full medical examination and/or treatment and/or personal medical advice should it be required, and it is not within the framework of "medical diagnosis", "medical opinion", "recommendation for medical treatment" or "substitute for medical treatment".
3. I am aware that in the event of an urgent medical problem, a medical emergency or a state of distress (physical or mental), and/or when there is a concern about their existence, one should not rely on the information and/or guidance given to me in the service, but one should contact for immediate medical treatment (in a local clinic, the emergency room of the nearest hospital or an ambulance call). In many cases, delaying medical treatment may be dangerous and even fatal.
4. I am aware that the online counseling summary will be forwarded to the email box that I filled in when registering for the service, and if I did not wish to receive the summary of the visit to the email, I must state this explicitly to the doctor.
6. Being aware of all this, I and/or the patient waive with a final and absolute waiver of any claim and/or demand and/or contention (of any kind) against the site and/or the service provider and/or the doctors of the site and/or any on their behalf.
ZIKA VIRUS ALERT Jun 24, 2018
DENGUE FEVER Jun 6, 2018
ALTITUDE SICKNESS, WHAT DOES IT MEAN? May 28, 2018
TRAVEL SICKNESS. May 21, 2018
HOW TO AVOID AND PREVENT BUG BITES May 15, 2018
TRAVELLER’S DIARRHOEA, WHAT TO DO? Apr 24, 2018
RABIES VACCINATION BEFORE YOU TRAVEL? Apr 16, 2018
MEDICAL PREPARATION BEFORE YOUR TRIP Apr 8, 2018
HOW TO TREAT A MEDICAL EMERGENCY DURING A TRIP Mar 22, 2018
MEET NOMADSDOCTOR Feb 28, 2018